Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'THE TRADE' in Boca Raton - Today December 7th 2011


I am having a FLOOR SAMPLE sale to beat all others.

If you need a sofa, chair , or cocktail....
come in and see me.

The quality and the prices are too good to believe.


I need to get new merchandise in.
Hurry. Hurry.


We have gallery fine art as well as the best Lucite Furniture made in America.
Oh....have I mentioned everything I sell is
'MADE IN AMERICA'?????





My view is of the hottest apartment {doorman Building} in Boca Raton
What I see in the evening ....
and the best people watching is early-ish AM.
The men kissing their girlies goodnite.

If only I could really tell....
HAHHAHAHA!!!!
Let's just say I enjoy myself.




'The Trade' in Boca Raton,A Design Studio and Fabulous Home Store,COUTURE for your home, 'The Trade ' Interiors, INC.,Claudia Strasser of The Paris Apartment,All custom upholstery,case-good and custom built-ins, including banquettes, and the best fine LUCITE furniture made in the USA, accessories,and antique accessories conversation pieces, Interior Design in Boca Raton at Royal Palm Place, This is 'THE TRADE' in Boca Raton Today, This is 'THE TRADE' in Boca Raton Today, 'THE TRADE' in Boca Raton Today December 7th 2011

3 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

wow - it sure looks beautiful - love the furniture!

did you sell those gorgeous french chairs??

just wondering.

La Petite Gallery said...

Yeah?
I liked the french chairs too.

Looks good. what's going on this week any more showings?
Book signings?

La Petite Gallery said...

looks great